Self Assessment & Review
Built for iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPad mini)
Edited and revised by Michael Rosenbium, M.D., Ph.D.
Adapted from Cutaneous Medicine and Surgery Self Assessment and Review (Edited by Jeffrey S. Dover, M.D., FRCPC and Kenneth A. Arndt, M.D.; Associate
Editors Jeffrey Hsu, M.D. and Ashish Bhatia, M.D.)
Available from the iOS Store in Spring 2013
Enhance your knowledge and prepare for the dermatology board and re-certification examinations with the Derm101: Self-Assessment & Review app
on your iPad, iPhone, or iPad mini. Packed with tons of great content and features, including:
- Thorough explanations for correct and incorrect answers with references
- Helpful interactive features: answer tracking, note taking, voice annotating, highlighting
- Quick links to topics
- Study on the go; no network connectivity required!
Questions from 24+ topics, including:
- Normal and abnormal skin function
- Inflammation, pruritis, percutaneous
- absorption, and topical therapy
- Spongiotic and intraepidermal pustules
- Interface dermatitis
This site is made possible in part by:
Copyright © Derm101.com. All Rights Reserved.